Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Little Things.


I found this burlap frame at the Dollar Store the other day with a piece of paper glued to it, a piece of paper with stupid ugly flowers on it. I bought it, figuring I could rip the paper off. And I ALMOST did. However, the paper would NOT rip off! It's freaking paper so I thought it would be easier, but someone was really glue-happy.

So I ripped the burlap off with a screwdriver and covered it with some fabric I got out of the scrap bin. I love cheap things. It will look cute and take up some space somewhere. It's the little things, right?!



I got this chalkboard for $3.50 at Jo-Ann's and I probably won't buy another. I had a box of chalk a month or so ago that has since disappeared, so I got out my handy SHARPIE marker pen and just free-handed it. It's not professional-looking but I don't give a half a shit, I like it looking a little home-made! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR WEDDING. It's important. I'm having a blast, even though probably no one else would want to use my stuff. It was made by me, so it's more personal than anything I could have rented, and that's just great.

1 comment: